1. Having More Sex May Boost Your Immune SystemHealthy sex improves the immunity level of your body and keeps a check on your anti-bodies. People who have sex regularly have fewer or less issues of being ill due to germs, infections or viral intruders. The antibodies produced by your white blood cells can help fight germs and other toxic invaders. People with an active sex life have higher levels of antibodies, which protect them from diseases. Moreover, sexual health is a good measure for women to counter pregnancy problems since sex increases fertility. Surveys have shown that women who have a good sex life have a higher fertility than those who don’t.
2. Sex Might Improve Women’s Bladder Control IssuesSurprisingly, women do not associate sex to be an exercise or a way to work on their bodies, but sex does bring a lot of exercise in the body and helps build up strength and health of muscles. Sex works on the pelvic floor muscles, which work to avoid incontinence. Almost 40 percent of women face urinary problems and pelvic muscle issues at some point of their life. Doctors often recommend particular exercises like Kegels to help tone up your pelvic muscles and make them strong, but did you know you can get the same benefits as of these exercises when you are having sex? Thus, a healthy and active sex life can be your exercise to improved bladder control.
3. Sex Appears to Naturally Lower Your Blood PressureHaving a sexual session or orgasm may lower your blood pressure levels. Blood pressure is often a result of the frustration and chaos within, which does not seem to find a way out. Healthy sex can be the ultimate measure to leave those obstructions and confusing feelings out in the open and just enjoy your freedom of thought. Good sex can help you combat hypertension and lower your blood pressure. Scientists have found changes occurring in people who have a better sex life than others. They found that better sex brings better control with their blood pressure problems.
4. Sexercise for Better HealthSex is pretty much like a workout in a gym where you work, you sweat, your heart pumps fast, you get tired and the burn feels so good. Sex can be a good burner of calories and can make an average of three to four calories burning per minute. So, if there is a 30-minute sex session, each partner burns almost 100 calories, which is good enough to be counted as a workout. On the other hand, if you closely compare the figures with the calories you burn in a gym, it does not make as much of an impact as it could. So, sex does work as a calorie burner, but you would have to make the calculations of how much time you need to burn the calories you want in a day.
5. Lessens Pain: Sex is a Pain Liberating ActivitySex provides pain relief. Why go for medicines when you can have a better experience while curing your headaches and pain. Sex brings positive hormonal changes, which helps reduce your pain sensations and lessen the feel of chronic back or leg pain. According to a survey, researchers found that women with a good sexual health have less menstrual problems, chronic headaches, cramps or arthritis. Here the ejaculations don’t really need to be for the intercourse, they can be occurring as normal emissions or masturbation.
6. Sex Before Bed Might Reduce Your InsomniaThere are a number of times when you have had an exemplary sex session and then fallen into a peaceful sleep. Sex is one of the most active forms of lovemaking because it does make you work hard to achieve the best from it. A good sexual experience can make you extremely tired and satisfied, making instant release of the prolactin hormone. This hormone works to induce relaxation and sleepiness into the body. Your body releases prolactin hormones right after you have an orgasm. It makes your body achieve an immediate sense of relaxation and easily get to a peaceful sleep time.
7. Sex and Stress: It Makes You Peaceful and HappyThe best way to deliver a good speech or a presentation at work in the morning is to have a good night’s sleep beforehand. Yes, sex is the ultimate stress buster of all time, so it can help you sleep and increase your wellbeing. A satisfied time with your mate during sex releases hormones, such as endorphins and oxytocin. These are happy hormones that work to trigger the pleasure areas of your brain. These hormones create a contented effect and bring feelings of confidence in you. This is also one of the benefits of kissing, too. When you lock your lips with your mate, your body releases endorphins and oxytocin, which help relaxes you. Sex can decrease feelings of anxiety and depression right out the door. The best part is, if you are short on time, go in for a hug and a kiss, as the health benefits of kissing are enough to make you want to kiss your woman often.
8. Have Sex to Fight Off ColdsThe chances of having good sex can definitely reduce when you are busy rubbing your nose. On the other hand, the remarkable fact is that, when you are busy with sex, you might not have a need to rub your nose. Indeed, sex helps fight the common ailments such as cold, cough and flu as it builds antibodies. Research has found that sexually active people have higher levels of Immunoglobulin-A (IgA), a powerful antibody that keeps your body safe from cold and flu.
9. Sex Makes You Beautiful: Get That Youthful GlowThrow away those moisturizers and creams, and turn to the activity under the sheets. A youthful glow and sex go hand in hand. When you have sex, it will make you look younger and more lively. One health benefit of sex is that it makes your skin bright and glowing. Scientists have found that having sex promotes the release of primary hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen, which are the secrets of healthy and youthful skin. Women who have been sexually healthy have been found to look almost five to seven years younger than their actual ages. Regular sex provides a proper supply of testosterone and estrogen into the skin, giving you a continuous glow, flawless skin and healthy hair, too. So, when the reflection you see in the mirror looks tired and dull, it’s time to put that new bed sheet set to good use.
10. Lighter Periods and Fewer Cramps With Regular Sex SessionsWomen hate periods, but sex can definitely make the experience much more worthy. Sex causes the uterus to contract and expand which helps the body get rid of pain-causing compounds. These compounds are the reason for the abrupt pain and cramps women experience when they are having periods. Having sex can reduce a lot of pain, since it also increases stress-releasing hormones. Women avoid sex while on their periods, but apart from cleanliness, sex during periods isn’t really an issue. So, don’t shy away from having good sex during periods, which also helps lighten the period pains and cause fewer cramps.
11. Going Horizontal Gives You a More Toned BodyTalk about the health benefits of sex and it’s easy to see how it can give you pleasure, and at the same time, a good workout. As you slip into the sheets with partner, you may be fascinated to know that a quickie can make you lose almost 100 calories. In addition, a long night of steamy sex can burn up to 275 to 300 calories. The burning of calories is dependent on how vigorous and intimate your session turns out to be. Obviously frequent movements can be great exercise for your back, legs, butt and thigh muscles, while giving frequent contractions to abs – all of which sounds like an exercise routine. Scientists and gym enthusiasts say that sex gives as much stress on muscles as a session in the gym, so if you are not in the mood to go to the gym today, get your exercise later on in bed. Healthy Tip: Eat more bananas to increase your sex drive. One of the healing health benefits of bananas includes its ability to lift your libido, because it contains an enzyme, bromelain.
12. Sex Builds Intimacy and RelationshipsWhat is more exciting than sex? Cuddling. It is true that, while lying in bed, it is the moments of love, care and kissing which makes partner extremely happy and satisfied. last longer than a sex session when partners return back to cuddling and hugging each other. This releases the love hormone called oxytocin, which builds trust and love in a relationship. Sex brings an in-depth understanding of desires and builds better and stronger relationships between partners.
13. Sex Might Add Years to Your LifeHow does a healthy sex life lead to improved longevity? A healthy sex life brings happiness, less stress, more love, more bonding and a healthy heart. The frequent sex sessions provide lots of workouts for your body while creating happy hormones, which make a person feel far more positive towards life. When you have a mate around you that provides you with comfort, support and happiness, and a healthy sex life – it is easier to focus on living better and living longer. Scientists have found the death rates of couples – both young and old – who had a healthy sex life to be much lower than the couples who didn’t. Tip: You can add ginger to your diet and experience better orgasms. The sex health benefits of ginger are remarkable. Ginger is a powerful aphrodisiac, so it increases sexual prowess. It contains gingerols, a substance with powerful medicinal properties.
14. Healing Health Benefits of Sex: Boosts BrainpowerSex does make you relaxed. When you are done with it, you immediately feel refreshed and unperturbed. That is why your brain functions so well while you have a sound sex life. Sex triggers the analytical mode of your brain, which makes you analyze better and remember more, thus boosting your brainpower to analyze situations, calm reactions and remember more of the happenings taking place around them. Health Benefits of Garlic: In order to improve your brain and sexual health, you should consider including garlic to your diet. It makes your brain more resilient to stress and inflammation. Containing allicin, which boosts blood flow, it is one of the best foods to enhance your sex life.
15. Having a Baby: Why Energetic Sex May Help ConceptionRegular sex imparts health to the fertilization process. In women, sex gives strength to the pelvic muscles and makes the ovaries stronger to conceive. In men it is the ejaculation on a regular basis, which boosts up the quality of sperm. Researchers have found that men who had frequent ejaculations developed less fragmented quality sperm DNA, which were healthier and faster to fertilize an egg. While women have their fertility and ovary health checked more often, it is obvious that regular sex could make conceiving or fertilization easier. So, when you are planning to start a family, practice more sex.
16. Sex: A Healthy Way to Increase Vaginal LubricationVaginal lubrication is a sign of a healthy sex life. Women are tense about their vagina’s dryness throughout their life. The possible reasons for vaginal dryness are lack of arousal, emotional stress, smoking and drinking, medications and menopause. Sex keeps the vagina active, which keeps the vagina well lubricated and the pelvic muscles strong. Sex makes space for lubrication via the release of hormones, which makes sex better.
17. How Sex Affects Your Moods PositivelyDeal with a bad day and you probably yearn to come back to your mate for some lovable hugging and cuddling, right until morning – sounds like a good idea, right? This is because healthy sex is a mood enhancer. Although it is not scientifically proven, one recent survey indicates people who have a better sex life tend to have better moods, are happier and feel less stressed in life. They happen to deal better with problems, and are more confident and positive about life.
18. Sex Improves Your Self-EsteemSex is a need for anyone to feel complete. Be it a relationship or a date, or simply your singlehood – as long as you are having steamy sex, you are fine. The inability or non-achievement of sex is, however, an issue. People who face problems having sex, or don’t get proper sex from their partners are frequently prone to self-doubt and feelings of inadequacy. In situations like these, only good sex boosts their self-esteem. Sex is vital in improving one’s self esteem and removing doubts they have about themselves. Tip: If you are a guy and suffering from low libido, consider taking a male enhancement supplement like those from VigRXplus. It contains natural herbs, such as gingko biloba, ginseng, damiana extract, hawthorn berry and catuaba bark extract. These ingredients may help improve your sexual stamina and boost your libido.
19. Health Benefits of Sex: Wounds May Heal Two Times FasterAre you amazed by this news? Sex is a mix of two bodies and souls into togetherness, but how could it heal wounds? It is the hormones which play a big part in the act, but they also promote healing, too. Estrogen is a hormone your body releases when you are in the process of having sex. Sex brings immediate relaxation and calmness, and it helps restore those feelings of calmness. Estrogen also has micro compounds, which help your body heal wounds. It triggers the hydration and nutritional function of your body, and makes the healing process work two times faster.
20. Sex Enhances Your Sense of SmellIt’s common to receive a trigger in your sexual desire when you come across a strong fragrance. According to research from the “University of Calgary,” an active sex session enhances the production of the hormone, prolactin, which helps create new nerve cells in the brain. These nerve cells work to develop more cells in your olfactory bulb, which in turn, leads to a sharper sense of smell. Are you wondering if your sense of smell will become stronger with regular sex? Yes, it does. This is because there is a release of prolactin, which positively impacts your senses, making the sex more enjoyable and exciting.
21. A Surprising Possible Health Benefit of Oral Sex: Improving Dental HealthApart from sperm, semen does contain a lot of other minerals like magnesium, iron and calcium. These minerals are good for the health of teeth. Doctors use these minerals for filling up tooth canals and cavities. So, if you are interested in improving your dental health, oral sex is the way to go.
22. Couples Who Have Regular Sex Are the HappiestIt is vital for couples to connect on a deeper level in order to satisfy their sexual needs and build a healthy relationship. There are times when couples have fights and issues in general. Fortunately, there are things you can do to rekindle your love, such as sex, which does not come to an end with discussions and debates. Sex helps sort out problems and makes a couple more intimately connected. Getting into sex mode, cuddling and releasing your desires helps improve the bond between partners. While enjoying the warm hugs and carefree touches of a person can be the most liberating and calming experience, it is important to know that sex goes way beyond the bedroom. Orgasms play a bigger role in your health than they do at the moment you are between the sheets. The next time you feel too tired or preoccupied to make love to your partner, remember how it will make the best of your sexual health, as well as your overall health, too. The folks at VigRX Plus believe can never be enough sex for maintaining a strong relationship. When it comes to building connections and mating, no relationship can survive without a dose of intense sex. If there is no sex happening, at least once or twice a week, the relationship may begin to have problems. So, indulge in frequent lovemaking sessions and enjoy the multiple health benefits of sex for your mind, soul and body.
Please follow and like us: